Favorini Crispy wafer  » Food  »
2.5
  • I like sweet but not too sweet and I like cookies but not all
  • She isn't a very big fan of sweet so she buys what looks nice, but my experience thought me that mostly the stuff that looks great isn't tasty at all
  • The worst looking stuff is usually the best
  • Unfortunately, there aren't many of those chocolate glazed biscuits inside the bag
  • That one was really great but the rest of the wafers have really disapponted me and I know that I will never buy this brand for myself

• by lorelai

When you like sweet stuff as much as I do people usually think that it is easy for you because you like everything that has chocolate or some kind a sweet cream in it. But it isn’t so. I like sweet but not too sweet and I like cookies but not all.

I got Favorini Crispy wafer from one friend who never comes to visit me without bringing me something. She isn’t a very big fan of sweet so she buys what looks nice, but my

experience thought me that mostly the stuff that looks great isn’t tasty at all.

The worst looking stuff is usually the best. Anyway Favorini Crispy wafer is actually a mixture of different wafers, some of them are covered with chocolate glaze and some aren’t.

Inside they have very sweet vanilla cream, and this cream is actually making them too sweet, because the wafer itself isn’t sweet at all. One would think that those that have chocolate glaze would be even sweeter but they aren’t because the ...

• chocolate glaze is made of dark chocolate with softens the sweet taste of vanilla cream.

Those ones which don’t have a lot of cream are alright too, but there0s one which is like a balloon and it has all the inner area filled with cream and that one is really too sweet even for me. Unfortunately, there aren’t many of those chocolate glazed biscuits inside the bag.

I’ve opened the bag about 10 days ago and I’ve eaten all the chocolate glazed biscuits and now the

rest of the biscuits has softened and they aren’t good at all. But I really hate throwing away food so I eat them with milk.

Favorini Crispy wafer come in a dark blue bag with a picture of different sort of wafers that you can find inside. There was even one type without the white cream and covered with chocolate glaze.

That one was really great but the rest of the wafers have really disapponted me and I know that I will never buy this brand for myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272002602590528/k2311a0220/2.20.09