Delisir Mix Gommose  » Food  »
  • I like cheap stuff and I usually try out new stuff only because it is cheap, sometimes, actually in most of the cases, cheap stuff are of mush lesser quality than expensive ones, but Delisir Mix Gommose doesn't follow that rule
  • Those ice cream shaped ones have white base and are the most delicious ones in my opinion
  • I paid 69 Euro cents for 200g of this product
  • If you find Delisir Mix Gommose in the shop buy it, even if you aren't particularly fond of gummy candies I really doubt you will be disappointed because they are really delicious

• by lorelai

The first thing that I have to say about this product is that it is cheap but also incredibly good. I like cheap stuff and I usually try out new stuff only because it is cheap, sometimes, actually in most of the cases, cheap stuff are of mush lesser quality than expensive ones, but Delisir Mix Gommose doesn’t follow that rule. Delisir Mix gommose are gum candies with fruity taste.

You get different coloured and different shaped candies, some are in the shape of bears, some of crocodiles

and some of ice cream. Those ice cream shaped ones have white base and are the most delicious ones in my opinion.

The crocodiles also have the white base, just bears don’t. The candies are really gummy and they are also very good.

They aren’t too sweet and they really taste like fruit. They also smell great.

I am used to buy Haribo Gum candies but I must say that these are 3 times cheaper and 3 times better. I paid 69 Euro cents for 200g of this product.

...

• And Haribo 100g cost around 1 Euro. This candies come in purple and orange plastic bag.

One part of the bag is transparent so that you can see the candies inside in order to know what you are actually buying. Than there’s a drawing of a bear, crocodile and an ice cream.

In a big red ellipse its written Delisir with white letters while under that it’s written Mix gommose in yellow. I really like these candies and I really think that it was worth paying 69 Euro cents for

200g.

It is really great to find a cheap product that tastes so great. Usually my sister eats more gummy candies than I do but I must admit that this bag was gone in 2 days and it is mainly my fault because they taste and smell so good that I just couldn’t stop eating them.

If you find Delisir Mix Gommose in the shop buy it, even if you aren’t particularly fond of gummy candies I really doubt you will be disappointed because they are really delicious.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272002602580528/k2311a0220/2.20.09