Carica 7 day diet  » Health  »
0.5
  • Since I'm a sucker about weight loss so I bought this one

• by cloclo

I am a fan of dieting. I have been battling with my weight for so many years now. Any diet that claims it will make me loose weight will always be in my list. So I got a hold of this 7 day diet at the mall. It costs $13-a bit pricey if it will be converted in Philippine peso. I was magnetized by the title of it - loose weight just in 7 days. Since

I’m a sucker about weight loss so I bought this one. I was excited to try this at first but when I was on my fourth day, I have lost my interest in this one. I was not losing any instead I was gaining. I am really pissed off with this stupid diet thing. Well, i guess it’s also my fault that I believed in that one. I don’t even like the way the tablets are ...

• affecting my body. I felt palpitations whenever I take one. I am really disappointed in this one.

The Good: > The pack comes with three products. There are 14 slimming teas, 14 fiber rich candies, and 21 energy herbal tablets.

>The fiber rich candies tastes good and filling.

The Not so Good: >The slimming tea tastes and smells fishy and very complicated to prepare.

>The candies is not fiber rich as to what it is claiming.

>And

I’m having palpitations whenever I drink the tablets and it’s suppose to be a herbal tablet.

>The price!

>It did not worked.

Conclusion: > If someone is looking for an easy way of losing weight. I do not Suggest this Carica 7 day diet. It is a little expensive and it did not work. I did not loose anything from the 7 days that I am using it, not even half or a quarter of a pound. Really Disappointing. Such a waste of hard earned money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342002602540528/k2311a0220/2.20.09