Cebu Pacific Air  » Airlines  »
  • Well, the plane left on time and I was impressed
  • My over all experience with Cebu Pacific was average

• by ibizaspain

I tried Cebu Pacific on my way to Singapore because they offered cheap rates at that time. I hurriedly booked online to avail of the low prices. The airline also boasts that they leave on time. So it enticed me further to try them.

Well, the plane left on time and I was impressed. The

check in process just boring. They opened it an hour and a half before departure. And only one counter. It was so appalling. We have to stand there with for so long just to wait for our turn. I did not get it why there was only one counter opened.

The plane looked nice but the handles were busted. I was disappointed with what I saw. The flight attendants were not as friendly as they needed to be. And did not even helped me with my luggage. I had difficulty placing it in the overhead bin because I was holding to my laptop as well but the attendant ...

• Cebu Pacific Air
      just stayed there and stared.

Since this is a budget airline, you won’t be getting any snacks on board. I understand this part because the airfare was already cheap. They offered snacks though but it was expensive. They shouldn’t have taken advantage of the situation that since people are in dire need of food

on board then they will make the prices expensive.

We arrived on time and we had a smooth landing.

Also, the plane disembarks at Changi Airport in Singapore. This is an airport for budget airlines. Not the main International Airport.

My over all experience with Cebu Pacific was average. Except for some minor repairs needed in the interior of the plane.

Cebu Pacific Air

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402002602510528/k2311a0220/2.20.09