Huggies Comfort  » Baby care  »
  • We have twins baby last month, so we begin to consider buying dress for them
  • At the beginning, all I know in my mind the diapers, because they are very well known
  • So I bought at the supermarket and found that it was cheaper than diapers
  • I also noticed that the layers of sweet, but does not look bad, It can contain more liquid

• by maulik shah

Why I need of HUGGIES?

We have twins baby last month, so we begin to consider buying dress for them. Both babies skins are so smooth, because I have my delivery before time. We love our babies, so we have to choose most comfortable clothes for them. At the beginning, all I know

in my mind the diapers, because they are very well known. The quality is not as good as its name. The layers can not withstand more than 4 hours and no more.

How I choose HUGGIES?

We are looking for another brand, and fortunately, I watch television and advertising HUGGIES. HUGGIES dry comfort ...

• of staying dry and long hours of comfort for babies. So I bought at the supermarket and found that it was cheaper than diapers. I also noticed that the layers of sweet, but does not look bad, It can contain more liquid.

Comfortable to my babies and me also, How?

My babies are very

active and they need more clothes day by day. My babies are enjoying and can sleep for my time. And this is very good for me, because I am also own a company and I have to be online every time to attend my works. So HUGGIES comfort is also make my day comfortable.

chandrika patel says :

Is Huggies price in budget for ordinary people?

Erica says :

Yes it is in budget, but I have found Huggies the worse brand I used, they leak A LOT. Every baby is different, so you may like them, but I found Parent’s Choice (Walmart brand) are not only the cheapest, but the best diapers I’ve used, even better then pampers.

Galega says :

There are three brands which are ruling the market for baby diapers - Mamy Poko, Huggies and Pampers. Among these three, Mamy Poko is most affordable. I have also found it quite comfortable for my babies without any problem of rashes. There are many variants of Huggies and Comfort is one of them. Some of these variants are affordable.

maulik shah replies :

Yes it is fit in normal pepole budget. I am also from middle family and It is fit in my budget. Please dont care about price because it is for our loving child.

Galega says :

Price is also not problematic as it is still affordable than that of other pant based diapers. However, there are increasing complain of leaking, especially after 3 - 4 hours. That’s the main reason why I have stopped buying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542002602470528/k2311a0220/2.20.09