Palm Centro Smartphone  » Phones  »
  • I was impressed with the faster web browsing
  • I have unfortunately dropped it on several occasions and it has taken a beating, yet still works just as good as the day I got it

• by Kimberly Walters

I purchased the Palm Centro Smartphone a few months ago as an upgrade from the Palm Treo. The Palm Centro offers a smaller design and is a lot more user friendly. I was impressed with the faster web browsing. The Palm Centro Smartphone also has a great camera that takes nice clear pictures.

spot as they are on my laptop keyboard.

The phone is also very durable. I have unfortunately dropped it on several occasions and it has taken a beating, yet still works just as good as the day I got it. I love this phone; I have trouble putting it down. My husband tells me I need a support group for my Palm Centro Addiction!

One of my favorite things about the Palm Centro Smartphone is that it has a qwerty keyboard, this makes it easy for me to text message and email, I don’t have to hunt around for the keys, they are in the same spot as they are on my laptop keyboard.

• Palm Centro Smartphone

One of my favorite things about the Palm Centro Smartphone is

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372002602400428/k2311a0220/2.20.09