Samsung SGH-I900C  » Phones  »
  • I had one problem with Samsung though, they are not user-friendly

• by ibizaspain

I receive this phone as a christmas gift. I was into Nokia for years now and so I was hesitant if I will enjoy this phone.

This is a touch screen phone and has a list of wide features. I like the shape and the size. It is elegant and the color was my favorite. Now everything and most

of the features are done through haptical touch feedback. It was very modern and unique. Though most of the phones now in the market has this feature, this is one is special.

The color in the screen is well enhanced. The setting and the text features are nice. I had one problem with Samsung though, they are not user-friendly.

• Unlike Nokia which gives you a hint on what to do next or gives you the obvious, this one puzzles me most of the time.

The main menu is well arranged. The thing is when you start clicking one icon and you are directed to another page, you get lost because everything seem so complicated. There are no guides or

any clues as to what to do next. Everything is a bit complicated.

The megapixel and the resolution of the camera was fantastic though. The pictures when I sent it to my Macbook was very clean and it was great.

I did not use it for so long. I gave it away because this phone is only good for calls and not for sms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372002602380428/k2311a0220/2.20.09