Philippine Airlines
  • I like my experience but I had some observations to lay down
  • It was totally a bad experience with Philippine Airlines
  • Being a flight stewardess, you need to manifest the best customer service skill in order to give your passengers the utmost experience they need

• by ibizaspain

I tried an international flight of Philippine Airlines when I went to Shanghai. I like my experience but I had some observations to lay down.

The plane left on time. I had some friend who worked and was on the check in counter when I was there so she gave me a seat immediately after business class. I opted for the

seat close to the window. The plane was clean and the take off was smooth. I was just appalled because the attendants were old. One was overweight and old.

My seat mate who was my office mate asked for water and she tapped the attendant’s back. She snugged and said..” my name is charity, call me by my name next ...

• time and don’t tap me when you have requests…”. I was really stunned. I suppose you shouldn’t gave a snob comment to your passengers because they are your guests. It was totally a bad experience with Philippine Airlines.

The food that was offered was okay. It was average. I liked it though because it was well cooked. We had a

smooth landing and we arrived on time.

I did not like my experience with the flight attendants. Aside from they were old and overweight, I can see that they are not sincere and happy with what they are doing. Being a flight stewardess, you need to manifest the best customer service skill in order to give your passengers the utmost experience they need.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402002602330428/k2311a0220/2.20.09