Sofitel Seminyak Bali
Jl Camplung Tanduk, Seminyak Jl Camplung Tanduk Seminyak Beach PO Box 3384, Denpasar, Bali 80033, Indonesia
  • I was on my third trip to Bali when I decided to stay at Sofitel
  • I had wonderful experience with Sofitel in Manila so I was expecting the same
  • I like the gourmet selection from Balinese cuisine to western dishes

• by ibizaspain

I kept coming back to Bali because for one, this is my favorite vacation place, second I need to get a good photograph for sunset.

I was on my third trip to Bali when I decided to stay at Sofitel. I had wonderful experience with Sofitel in Manila so I was expecting the same.

Well, here are my observations.

The villa that I stayed was needs a

lot of refurbishing. I did not like the interiors of it. The room looked spooky and dark. I loved the sheets though. It was comfy and it smelled garden fresh. The size though was small. The lavatory was also small but it was clean.

The food was amazing. There were wide array of choices. I like the gourmet selection from Balinese cuisine to western dishes.

• The foods were one of a kind. I like it very much. It was healthy but it was mouth-watering at the same time. There was this gourmet food, I forgot the name because it was in Balinese dialect which was my favorite. It was tuna with a ginger sweet sauce and Balinese spices. I ate two orders of it. The beverage that they served was
        refreshing. And the service was exceptional.

The massage was relaxing. It eased whatever tension or stress I had. I enjoyed the massage oil that was used. It had a scent of sandalwood and lemon flower. The masseuse was extraordinary even if we did not understand each other but she was nice.

This hotel is perfect if you want a relaxing furlough. I would definitely come back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22002602310428/k2311a0220/2.20.09