Playstation 2
  • I bought my ps2 around 3 years ago, and I have to say that this is a revolutionary game system
  • The disadvantages I found with this game system was first there were only two controller slots built in

• by exodian1

I bought my ps2 around 3 years ago, and I have to say that this is a revolutionary game system. It has lasted for a long time, and a lot of new ps2 games still come out.

Unlike the nintendo gamecube, the ps2 actually lasted.

I don’t really see any new gamecube games coming out.

The

ps2 had decent graphics, comparable to the nintendo wii.

Now there is a massive selection of games to choose from and most of the games coming out for the new game systems are also made for the ps2.

The disadvantages I found with this game system was first there were only two controller slots built in.

...

• That was just a huge disappointment.

There was literally no way to play with 4 players which made gameplay with friends not as fun.

I also had my ps2 disk part broken off which made my ps2 look weird.

The good parts of this system though were that the game selection was massive, for online all

you had to buy was the receiver for around $20.

The ps2 is a nice game system and the ones that are sold today have the online system built in.

The ps2 is a great game system and there are a massive amount of games on it.

This is one game system that was meant to last.

Playstation 2
    Paula says :

Oh my gosh, I will forever love the PS2 I remember playing it all of my childhood. The best games are made for PS2. I recently pulled out our PS2 to set it up and try to play it but unfortunately it was way to beat up from all the years my brothers and I played it. So, I went out and purchased a refurbished one and it worked perfectly. They are definitely worth the price. Classic games I remember playing on the PS2 and continue to play today are Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Resident Evil 2 and of course Tomb Raider Believe me when I say GET YOU ONE OF THESE I promise the shitty old graphics will bring back smiles and memories of your childhood. It s so worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282002602290428/k2311a0220/2.20.09