Revlon Body Spray
  • I like buying perfumes and body sprays, I am a kind of obsessed with them and I keep on buying various varieties of perfumes and body sprays
  • Revlon always have been providing quality products but I never had used the body spray but after using it now I know what I was really missing
  • Sweating is one real problem with me and it really smells bad if not for all the fragrances and body spray I use and Revlon is one of the best in keeping bad odor away

• by niitesh

I like buying perfumes and body sprays, I am a kind of obsessed with them and I keep on buying various varieties of perfumes and body sprays. Some like decorating their room with teddies and other with other decorative but I decorate my room with the curvy perfume bottles.

I buy them and just use almost

all of them simultaneously.

Recently I purchased a Revlon Body spray and I am just very much satisfied with the masculine fragrance which is just long lasting and keeps body odor and bad smell distance away.

The smell of the body spray is such that even if I a feet away we can smell the musky fragrance ...

• of the body spray.

Revlon always have been providing quality products but I never had used the body spray but after using it now I know what I was really missing.

I still buy plenty of perfumes and body sprays but Revlon Body spray is one of my favorites and I use it more than often.

The fragrance

is such long lasting that if I wear the same t-shirt the next day than the fragrance still appears is there strong and good.

Sweating is one real problem with me and it really smells bad if not for all the fragrances and body spray I use and Revlon is one of the best in keeping bad odor away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312002602200428/k2311a0220/2.20.09