City of Heroes/Villains Super Booster I Cyborg Pack  » Games  »
  • Just the other day I bought the Super Booster I
  • At $9.99, I think the pack is great value for what it gives
  • I would highly recommend it to any players on City of Heroes/Villains

• by Ash1276

Just the other day I bought the Super Booster I: Cyborg pack for City of Heroes/Villains, which can be purchased from the Plaync Store. It features a new costume set, a temporary power (Self Destruct), and three new emotes including The Robot Dance.

The Self Destruct power is very

cool: as you count down from 10 to 0, bolts of lightning and jets of steam start shooting out from you. When you reach 0, you self destruct in a massive explosion of flames, damaging all enemies in the near vicinity. After the explosion you have the choice ...

• to either go to hospital or wait for another player to resurrect you where you are.

The booster pack allows for countless more costume combinations right from character creation at level one and even includes combat-only auras, like a holographic Heads Up Display (HUD).

The only disappointment I had was that this

pack didn’t have a chest style with it, but it did have two chest details with pretty good designs.

At $9.99, I think the pack is great value for what it gives. I would highly recommend it to any players on City of Heroes/Villains. Overall I would rate this pack 9/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282002602180428/k2311a0220/2.20.09