Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've been using it for about 2 or so weeks now, and I think I really am experiencing some of the fine lines softening
  • I am really happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone who feels like they need a nourishing moisturizer (especially if you're like me and have T-zone to oily skin in the summer but feel a little drier in the winter

• by Many Creative Gifts

This product is excellent. I’ve been using it for about 2 or so weeks now, and I think I really am experiencing some of the fine lines softening.

First, it smells really good, like a lot of the other Garnier products.

Second, it’s got an easy-to-use pump that lets you measure it out (I’ve discovered

that 3 little pumps gives me just the right amount to get good coverage).

It’s a nice, thickish white cream/lotion that’s not greasy at all.

It really goes on smoothly.

I put it on right after I’ve taken my shower in the morning.

I let it sink in a little, then put on my ...

• foundation.

I feel like my foundation goes on more smoothly now than it did before I started using the Skin Renew.

My dermatologist had recommended that I use a Vitamin C product to help correct past skin damage from the sun and as an anti-aging product (though the specific product she recommended was $60; this one

is only $15 at CVS).

I am really happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone who feels like they need a nourishing moisturizer (especially if you’re like me and have T-zone to oily skin in the summer but feel a little drier in the winter; this product has not led to any breakouts so far).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312002602130428/k2311a0220/2.20.09