Bonlice Mousse  » Baby care  »
  • I usually use plastic gloves to do this as I don't like the idea of getting the cream all over my hands
  • It actually does say on the can to avoid contact with eyes so I don't think I'm being paranoid
  • It's the best treatment I've found for getting rid of head lice and by far the easiest way to do it

• by Virinia

If you have children then you know that no matter how clean you are one day your children will come home from school or play group complaining of itchy hair. It seems head lice outbreaks happen all the time these days. I have tried a number of head lice medicines but many are just not effective or you need to apply two or even three applications.

Thank goodness I came across Banlice Mousse. Firstly and most importantly Banlice Mousse works first time every time.

The instructions are on the cap 4 easy to follow steps. You use Banlice Mousse on dry hair.

You spray the foam on the hair and the scalp of your child. It looks funny and my children and I always have a good laugh while we are doing this.

You have to massage the cream in to your child’s hair. I usually use plastic gloves to do this as I don’t like the idea of getting the cream all over my hands.

Once the foam has been massaged in to your child’s hair you leave it for ten minutes and wash it out. I am always paranoid that my children will get the ...

• Bonlice Mousse
      mousse in their eyes so I shield their eyes with my hand and make them lean back in the shower while I wash the mousse out with my other hand.

It actually does say on the can to avoid contact with eyes so I don’t think I’m being paranoid. It’s probably a better idea to wash the Banlice Mousse out of bigger children’s hair at the

sink but my youngest is only four and I find the shower works quickly and effectively for her.

My recommendation is that you quit messing about with all the other Lice treatments out there and get Banlice Mousse. It’s the best treatment I’ve found for getting rid of head lice and by far the easiest way to do it.

Banlice Mousse is made by Pfizer you can visit their web site at www. banlice.

com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542002602120428/k2311a0220/2.20.09