Singapore Underwater world  » Entertainment  »
Underwater World Singapore 80 siloso road
  • At the point of time, I do not have extra clothings and I believe many visitors do not have it at all
  • I feel that even if its get wet, it still worth to receive such a wonderful experience

• by throwmycomments

My trip to Underwater World Singapore was fun. The admission fee is $22. 90.

I felt the cost was worthwhile. I saw brightly colored corals and exotic ocean dwellers (including moray eels, sea dragons and jelly fishes) Furthermore, I even have the chance to touch and feel the stingray myself as well as feeding them before I embark on a spectacular underwater

journey through the 83-metre-long moving travelator with a tunnel housing the majestic rays, fearsome sharks, great shoals of other fishes and a host of other creatures that inhabit the ocean depths.

I took a lot of photos with those sea creatures. Wonderful experience.

I feel that 83 metre long moving travelator was rather short. ya.

$22. 90 includes the trip to dolphin lagoon.

At ...

• the Dolphin Lagoon in Sentosa, I get to witness the rare pink Indo-Pacific Humpback Dolphins performing their natural behaviors such as spyhop, tail -flapping, vocalizations, etc. Some lucky visitors score a peck on the cheek and a chance to wade next to these wonderful and highly intelligent marine mammals which is fully supervised by the trainers.

At the point of time,

I do not have extra clothings and I believe many visitors do not have it at all. So visitors who can afford to get wet above their waist level, they eventually can volunteer or even pay to get wet as well as get close to those dolphin.

I feel that even if its get wet, it still worth to receive such a wonderful experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592002602060428/k2311a0220/2.20.09