Zune 120 MP3 players  » Electronics  »
  • I bought a Zune 120 MP3 player for my birthday, a special treat for me
  • I was just glad that I had a back up but I was really disappointed when I was on a trip and I couldn't listen to anything and it ruined my vacation
  • Now I have uploaded all my data back and it works fine but sometimes deletes all you data so I definitely think you should keep a back-up of it
  • I would really recommend buying it if you can get another better one, of a different brand, as I've heard the glitches happens quite a bit in all their models

• by Sassa22

I bought a Zune 120 MP3 player for my birthday, a special treat for me. It’s a great Mp3 player, it stored up to 30,000 songs, can have a lot of videos and pictures on it too.

I was really in love with it, I could listen to the radio with clarity, and basically all

my favorite media is on that player.

Thinking nothing would happen, but it did, I got an error saying that they needed to delete some memory and boom all my media, was gone like that.

I was just glad that I had a back up but I was really disappointed when I was on a ...

• trip and I couldn’t listen to anything and it ruined my vacation.

Now I have uploaded all my data back and it works fine but sometimes deletes all you data so I definitely think you should keep a back-up of it.

It’s a really good product but this model is an expensive one, but you

can get a different one for a lesser price.

Basically overall it’s a good Mp3 player, except for the major glitches; it definitely doesn’t show how reliable it is.

I would really recommend buying it if you can get another better one, of a different brand, as I’ve heard the glitches happens quite a bit in all their models.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162002602020428/k2311a0220/2.20.09