Pedi-Egg
  • I received my Pedi Egg for Christmas, and so far I'm very impressed
  • It's all in one convenient tool that fits smoothly in the palm of your hand

• by sandalwood

I received my Pedi Egg for Christmas, and so far I’m very impressed. I’ve always used those grater/sander type foot tools, with pleasant results, but this brings it to a whole new level of convenience. I’ve always found it messy to use a regular foot grater( like the kind you find in the Dollar stores). Who really wants to see, and clean up dead skin.

The regular graters just let your dead skin fall all over the place. The Pedi Egg catches the dead skin as you sand your

feet. It disappears into the bottom of the Pedi Egg.

When you are done, you just open it up over the trash, wipe it out with a paper towel, and then I usually wipe it out with a quick rinse of water and an alcohol pad. I’ve found if I first grate one way, then turn it around and grate the other way, I take off more than if I just grate back and forth or in one direction. At first your skin will be a rough jagged mess.

...

• Then it’s time to use the sander on the other side. The results are amazing. So, now I don’t have to use a cheap grater, and then a sander type tool.

It’s all in one convenient tool that fits smoothly in the palm of your hand. Another thing I’ve always hated about using a foot sander, is the fact that they are not easy to sanitize. So far I’m still using the one stuck on the bottom of the Egg when I opened it.

The great thing is, they

give you another sander in the box, that you can stick on when you’re finally grossed out by the first one. So, there’s the convenience of using it and cleaning it. And I’m not so eager to throw it out and buy a new tool for a dollar.

But, that bring me to the cost. I don’t know if I would actually pay for one for myself. The dollar store ones really are so cheap.

This does make a great present though. It’s cheap enough for a quick gift, and useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312002601970428/k2311a0220/2.20.09