Noodles Chop recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I prefer the spicy one,because it tastes better

• by kuak

Friends I just want to share an awesome recipe which I really like to make,and eat also. It is called “Noodles chop”.

To prepare this dish we need the following ingredients, 1)Boiled noodles,(quantity as per your need) 2)Cabbage finely chopped,and boiled, 3)Carrot, 4)Beans chopped like noodles,and boiled, 5)3 Eggs, 6)Soy sauce, 7)Milk, 8)Cornflour, 9)Tomatoes, 10)Coriander leaves, 11)Refined oil for frying, 12)Salt to taste

Lets start cooking,at

first we need a big bowl,and then pour boiled noodles,boiled cabbage,boiled beans,chopped carrots,coriander leaves,and chopped tomatoes into the bowls,and then mix it well for 2 minutes,and now take another bowl,and pour cornflour,2 eggs,milk,salt,and at last 3 table spoon of Soy sauce,and mix all the ingredients well,until it makes a soft dough.

Now take a frying pan,and pour some oil in it,and now mix ...

• together the dough,and the noodle mix we prepared earlier,and now make some little balls from the mix,and deep fry them,until it becomes golden brown.

Now the “Noodles chop” is ready to eat,serve it hot with tomato sauce,and mustard.

I am sure that you will love to make this very uncommon dish I made,and trust me friends it is very tasty.

It is little oily,but it feels

great in the mouth.

If you add little bit of graded cheese in the dough,then it can be taste much more better.

Of course lots of cheese is not good for health,but we can use it little bit to spice up the taste.

Another thing is that if you want to make it spicy,then use some chili powder in top the dough,the color will become red,and the chops will taste more spicy.

I prefer the spicy one,because it tastes better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491902601861028/k2311a0219/2.19.09