A Walk To Remember  » Movies  »
  • I am not a Mandy Moore fan so I thought that I would not enjoy the movie but then again first impressions never lat
  • I enjoyed the movie so much and even cried while watching it
  • I love the story line of the movie and I can say that the characters did very well
  • Over all I enjoyed the movie so much even if I don't like Mandy as an actress I even bought the soundtrack of the movie since I fell in love with the story and I wish I would be lucky enough to find this love too

• by maffy

I saw this movie back when I was in college. I never really like Mandy Moore as an actress but my boyfriend at that time wanted to watch it.

This movie was also based from the book entitled A Walk To Remember also.

I am not a Mandy Moore fan so I thought that I would not enjoy the movie but then again first impressions never lat.

I enjoyed the movie so much and even cried

while watching it.

I love the story line of the movie and I can say that the characters did very well.

I can relate a little to the story.

I was really touched by the story and I hope that I would find a guy who would be able to give up everything even his friends and his pride just to be able to with me.

I love the part where he fulfilled Mandy’s wish to ...

• be in two places at the same time.

Its a very nice love story and I was moved by the sweet scenes and how to guy changed from a high school bully to a mature gentleman.

I also enjoyed the scenes where the guy took time to show Mandy’s father that he really love his daughter and that he would do everything just for Mandy’s father to trust him.

I really cried at the part where

they both got married and Mandy was almost dying, this is the saddest part of the story.

Over all I enjoyed the movie so much even if I don’t like Mandy as an actress I even bought the soundtrack of the movie since I fell in love with the story and I wish I would be lucky enough to find this love too.

So if you’re a hopeless romantic like me…; Definitely a good movie to watch.

A Walk To Remember

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111902601811028/k2311a0219/2.19.09