Music Within  » Movies  »
  • When I bought a DVD of this movie, I thought it was some sort of a comedy film just like Music and Lyrics, to my surprise it was not really about music
  • I love movies where the main character inspires other people to strive more to inspire people that there is hope even if they are incapacitated
  • I can say that I enjoyed watching this movie and it was worth my time and money watching and buying a copy of it
  • While I was watching it I was really moved by the scenes especially when the main character made friends with a person suffering from Cerebral Palsy, he fought for his friend and I think its a noble thing he did

• by maffy

When I bought a DVD of this movie, I thought it was some sort of a comedy film just like Music and Lyrics, to my surprise it was not really about music. Its more of a reality based movie.

This movie really touched my heart while I was watching it.

hope even if they are incapacitated.

I love this movie so much because the main character himself is a handicapped but he strive hard to survive on his own and live his life productively.

This movie inspired me so much to develop my skills more and to help change other people’s life.

I can say that I enjoyed watching this movie and it was worth my time and money ...

• watching and buying a copy of it.

While I was watching it I was really moved by the scenes especially when the main character made friends with a person suffering from Cerebral Palsy, he fought for his friend and I think its a noble thing he did.

He inspired a lot of people to go on living despite the limitations they have.

This movie also made me realize about

the realities happening before that handicapped persons were not even allowed to dine in prestigious restaurant and they were treated as outcasts.

I love this movies so much since it gave me a lot of morals about love, friendship, self-acceptance and not concentrating on what you don’t have but being thankful for what you have and making the most of it.

I love this film and enjoyed it so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111902601781028/k2311a0219/2.19.09