Boost Mobile Prepaid Phone Service Unlimited Plan
2.0
  • Last year I decided I was going to try Boost Mobile Unlimited plan
  • However if I paid 5 dollars a month I would be able to use my unlimited in other parts of north and central Florida
  • So if you like to travel out of the city and the state I don't recommend this phone service to you

• by ladyrattler

Last year I decided I was going to try Boost Mobile Unlimited plan. So I went and bought the phone and of course I was swayed by the price 50 dollars for unlimited phone usage.

So I fell into this trap.

The first thing is that the 50 dollars is only for unlimited talking to have unlimited text and talk it is 60 dollars.

In addition to

finding this out I also found out some more not so great facts later on down the line.

I am a college student so I travel a lot.

I go to school in Tallahassee, Fl and I decided to go to the Atlanta Classic with my school.

I get to Atlanta and I’m using my phone thinking that I have unlimited talk time, and when ...

• I get back to Tallahassee and attempt to make a phone call, I hear an automated voice telling me to replenish my account because I do not have enough funds to make the call.

I call customer service and I find out that the unlimited is only in my local calling area, meaning I can only use my phone in Tallahassee and outside of Tallahassee it will

be 15 cents a minute.

However if I paid 5 dollars a month I would be able to use my unlimited in other parts of north and central Florida.

So I added this 5 dollars a month and my bill was a total of 75 dollars and 08 cents.

So if you like to travel out of the city and the state I don’t recommend this phone service to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221902601580928/k2311a0219/2.19.09