Arbonne Skin Care Products  » Cosmetics  »
  • These products contain all natural ingredients, which I think is very important to our overall health

• by CAdunc

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been a faithful Arbonne user for about 3 years now and I can’t imagine using anything else anymore. I love the light citrus smell. I use the NutriMinC RE9 Anti-Aging system for the Face and my skin looks and feels great.

Everyone is amazed when I tell them my age. I don’t use all the products in this system consistently

except for the Hydrating Wash, Balancing Toner, Facial Serum, Corrective Eye Creme and the Day Creme.

I absolutely love the Serum. I put it on before I apply the Day Creme, which has an SPF8 sunscreen factor.

These products contain all natural ingredients, which I think is very important to our overall health. The Refresh Foaming Body wash is another of my favorites.

...

• My skin feels so soft and not dry and itchy. I follow this with the Reactivating Body Serum and then the Hydrating Body Lotion.

My legs and feet would always feel dry and the skin looked rough and cracked, especially my heels until I started using these products. I’ve even had some age spots and moles just disappear since using the Arbonne

line.

I find the products last a long time because you use so little with each application. The packaging is also very nice.

You can get a little travel bag with smaller sizes for travel or the sample packets contain everything for the face and will last about 3 days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902601570928/k2311a0219/2.19.09