Samsung HDTV’s
  • Definitely one of the top brands when it comes to pretty much anything electronic
  • I believe Samsung is only topped by sony, but since sony HDTV's are so much more expensive than Samsung's, I would have to say that Samsung HDTV's are the best in there price range
  • I have not had a single problem with this TV
  • The picture and sound are truly amazing, and I have had no problems with burn in, even though it is a plasma
  • Actually to tell you the truth I have compared the pictures of Samsung's to all other TV's and the only one that I believe had a better picture was the Sony Bravia

• by lunner402

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Definitely one of the top brands when it comes to pretty much anything electronic. I believe Samsung is only topped by sony, but since sony HDTV’s are so much more expensive than Samsung’s, I would have to say that Samsung HDTV’s are the best in there price range.

I own a couple

of Samsung’s including a 50in Plasma that I just got for only $798 from Walmart.

I have not had a single problem with this TV.

The picture and sound are truly amazing, and I have had no problems with burn in, even though it is a plasma.

Actually to tell you the ...

• truth I have compared the pictures of Samsung’s to all other TV’s and the only one that I believe had a better picture was the Sony Bravia.

I would have to say that for the price I payed it is by far the best purchase I have ever made.

If you are

looking to buy a new HDTV to get ready for the digital transition I would have to say you need to at least check out a Samsung before buying anything else, or you could be wasting your hard earned money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161902601500928/k2311a0219/2.19.09