Sharjah Stadium
0.0
    • Item: Sharjah Stadium Location:Sharjah,U. A. E By:krishnakomali

Recently I have been to Sharja stadium to view some celebrates.

This stadium is at sharjah , one of the emirates of U. A.

E. Actually it is around 50 minutes journey from Duabi to Sharja.

But

as we started on Friday(national holiday in Dubai), there was a big traffic. So it took nearly 2 hours to reach this place by bus and then taxi.

The stadium is very large and famous for sports,games and events. Earlier ...

• I watched this stadium in television,when it was a cricket match between India and Pakistan.

But when I saw this stadium directly for the first time I could n’t believe my eyes. There are convenient benches inside the stadium for

the spectators to view the events.

Depending upon the rate of the ticket, the seats are allocated. There are various gates like V.

I. P gate, V.

V. I.

P, etc. We captured this stadium (symbol of many test and oneday internationals) in our camcoder and returned back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35300560150431/k2311a0530/5.30.06