Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain  » Medicine  »
  • As I mentioned I like that it does not make me drowsy and I can do my regular daily tasks
  • I can certainly recommend Tylenol Sinus for Sinus pain and congestion

• by LP Jardine

I have recently had a sinus cold. I started taking Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain made obviously, by Tylenol. This medicine contains acetaminophen and Phenylephine HCI.

Tylenol Sinus is a very helpful medication I am glad that I fould this particlular medicine.

I take 1 or 2 caplets every 6 hours. This medicine is the day time version, however, I don’t stay awake if I need to sleep. It clears my sinuses and relieves the pressure very quickly. I also find that it does not leave my nasal passages over dry, the way some such medicines can.

This medicine also seems to work for various allergy symptoms.

This medication really relieves the pressure and congestion that can occur with sinus colds ...

• Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain
      or irritations.

Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain has a mint burst taste to it. It also is easy to swallow with no aftertaste.

I purchased the 24 caplet package for under $5.00 which was very reasonable.

I have to be very careful with what

medicines I can take. However, I have no effects after taking this Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain.

As I mentioned I like that it does not make me drowsy and I can do my regular daily tasks.

I can certainly recommend Tylenol Sinus for Sinus pain and congestion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261902601490928/k2311a0219/2.19.09