Jurong Bird Park Singapore  » Entertainment  »
2 Jurong Hill Jurong 628925 Singapore
  • They keep flying and hopping on my head and I bought some bird food
  • The parrot paradise is also an amazing spot there

• by ibizaspain

This tourist attraction was one of my most anticipated itinerary. The location was remote and it was in the highlands of Singapore.

The place was so serene and literally green. The admission fee was okay and I did not think it was expensive at all. I liked the interiors of this park. They used bamboo furniture and decorated the place with simulated birds.

There was a mini train that we used to get to the first destination. I liked what I saw in the African Waterfall Aviary. The waterfalls were so rejuvenating and it

offered so much view. African love birds were flying all over the place. My favorite was the Lory Loft. It was a huge natural aviary. It was the forest literally but ti enclosed it in a huge net there was a bridge on it for you to navigate the entire area. The lories were very friendly. They keep flying and hopping on my head and I bought some bird food. They keep biting my hands with their beaks. Those birds were amazing. They were chattering loudly but very cute with wonderful colors.

• The parrot paradise is also an amazing spot there. I fell in love with the cockatoo. Most of them had floral colors. I was trying to get a good take to include them in my photography exhibit but it was so difficult. They are very bold and playful.

I witnessed beautiful flamingoes. They were pretty in pink. Timid but sexy. The view though is not that close because it is not allowed that you go closer to these animals. Primarily because their habitat is the lake so the place has an huge lake

with so much mud.

I also fell in love with the elegant pigeons. They were so beautiful. That was the first time I saw pigeons with headdress. The place was clean and very organic. Everything was to emphasize that we should have the sensitivity of nature.

This was a place to know the various species of birds and a place for entertainment. The bird show was amazing and fun. And I liked the whole staff in this place. They are like the place, natural, calm and like the lories, they were friendly.

Jurong Bird Park Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591902601230928/k2311a0219/2.19.09