Dara Allied Liquid Polish
  • I don't like my living room to look dull and always ask my wife to sell off those old show pieces without shine
  • Finally one day I got hold of this fine multipurpose liquid polish by Dara Allied products to solve my problem
  • Actually when I saw the product on the sort I did not believe the sales person but being a cheap product I thought of trying it

• by niitesh

Silver, copper, brass and other metal show piece looks good only when they shine, as soon as they lose their shine they look very dull and feels like doing away with it. I don’t like my living room to look dull and always ask my wife to sell off those old show pieces without shine.

But woman are very much possessive about these things and she just doesn’t allow

me sell it off.

Finally one day I got hold of this fine multipurpose liquid polish by Dara Allied products to solve my problem.

The polish is good enough to clean all most everything from metal, plastic, glasses and almost anything.

All we need is to apply a thin layer of Dara Allied polish and clean it up with some soft clothes and most of the old show ...

• piece springs back to life, shining and dazzling.

Actually when I saw the product on the sort I did not believe the sales person but being a cheap product I thought of trying it.

I got hold of one of favorite show piece which had lost all its shines over the years and applied the polish and after few seconds wiped it off with a soft cloth.

The result was

clearly visible right in front of my eyes.

It looked shining bright and the old shine was back in the show piece.

I started polishing almost all the other show pieces then and there and since then I use Dara Allied Liquid regularly to keep my show piece shining and bright all the time.

It really is a fine product but is not very popular as it not promoted very much.

Minnie George says :

I would like to know from where in Chennai could I buy few bottles of DARA Liquid Polish, Please

Galega says :

Dara Allied Liquid Polish is available in Chennai. You can buy it at any Big Bazaar of Spencers’ outlets.

johanna says :

I am seriously trying to locate Dara Liquid polish. Do you perhaps know if it is available in Dubai. I have a family member visiting till 4 th July. I can ask her to get it for me. Please help, everyone in South Africa is so sorry that you do not have a distributor any longer. I want to make a suggestion, I am in the Interior Industry can you not try and let me become your new distributor. Wait to hear from you. Regards

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531902601030828/k2311a0219/2.19.09