Pandora Jewelry  » Jewelry  »
  • Not too long after, I bought one for my sister as her 18th birthday gift, and found another great quality to these little gems
  • I highly recommend checking these out at www. pandoracharmbracelets

• by Rhiana

A couple of years ago, my supervisor took me to Bond Jewelers to buy a “special” bracelet. She had vaguely described what it was, and I was just excited to be getting new jewelry. What girl isn’t?

As soon as we walked in, she took me right over to the Pandora case.

I was very impressed to say the least. Pandora

has a few different types of chains that are very durable and classy.

The best part is the personalization. They have created a wide variety of little charms, in either silver or gold, some with meanings and some that are beautiful glass beads.

I could spend hours trying to figure out which is the perfect choice for that day. The purpose ...

• behind the Pandora bracelet is basically the same as a charm bracelet, but with beads.

Some have little dangling items, and some have gems. The most important part is that you can pick which ever might have meaning to you, or which ever you just down right like.

Not too long after, I bought one for my sister as her 18th birthday gift,

and found another great quality to these little gems. Once you give one as a gift, you always know at least one gift to get that person.

I am now up to twelve charms, and almost ready for another bracelet. I highly recommend checking these out at www.

pandoracharmbracelets. com .

There are also many retailers that carry Pandora jewelry as well. I know you’ll love them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451902600930828/k2311a0219/2.19.09