Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • At night I like a super dramatic look, lots of volume makes me feel sexy
  • The New Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse Mascara is amazing for the night time dramatic eye, the brush is fat and great for creating volume but what makes the difference is the mascara formula, it goes on thick but is light as air so I can go over my lashes over and over again to get those fat lashes without any clumping
  • I think Rimmel has really hit on a new concept here volume on the lashes doesn't have to feel like you have a ton of mascara on

• by GlowingGal

I am a mascara addict, I use a different mascara for day and night and I have a ton at my arsenal. I’ve tried high end ones to drug store one.

At night I like a super dramatic look, lots of volume makes me feel sexy.

for creating volume but what makes the difference is the mascara formula, it goes on thick but is light as air so I can go over my lashes over and over again to get those fat lashes without any clumping.

The formula is so good that I go over my flashes four times and achieve the look, this takes me two minutes where with other mascaras I have spent over ...

• five minutes.

Mascara lovers will look at this mascara and think that it’s trying to copy the Covergirl Lashblast Volume Blasting Mascara but the two formula’s are very different.

The Covergirl version is not “Mousse” based, while it coats thickly it does not feel light as air and has more of tendancy to clump when trying to create a dramatic eye.

Also, the Covergirl brush is not

as flexible I have a harder time reaching the inner lashes.

After test driving the Rimmel version I’m a convert to “Mousse’ based Mascara.

Another worthy note, once it dries it’s pretty smudgeproof (of course, this doesn’t apply if your crying a river).

I think Rimmel has really hit on a new concept here volume on the lashes doesn’t have to feel like you have a ton of mascara on.

Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902600800128/k2311a0219/2.19.09