Traders Hotel Manila
3001 Roxas Boulerard Pasay City 1305, Manila, Luzon 1305, Philippines
  • This are is very close to the airport so I thought this is the perfect place to stay
  • I think she was novel to this job and thats why it took her a little while to know everything
  • But that was a slight experience which I can disregard because they seem so nice
  • I was impressed that they had a huge flat-screen TV
  • During that day when I had to finish the transaction for the transcript of my sister, I experienced heavy traffic and long wait at the Foreign Affairs Department office so I decided to get a massage that night

• by ibizaspain

I was in Manila again for some authentication that my sister needed for her transcript of records. She now based in Toronto so she asked me to do it for her. I wanted to stay along Roxas Boulevard in order to free myself from experiencing traffic. This are is very close to the airport so I thought this is the perfect place to stay.

I liked my experience with the staff. They were awesome and very convivial. I just had one complain with one of the staff who took my paperwork. I think she was novel to this job and thats why it took

her a little while to know everything. But that was a slight experience which I can disregard because they seem so nice.

The area of the room was not as big as expected but everything in it was modern. It has a touch of flair and style. For modern day hotels, this is what I expected. I was impressed that they had a huge flat-screen TV. The lavatory was clean and they used modern black marble for the sink. It was so chic. I appreciated it. I never had a problem with the water supply and the air con. It was okay and was ...

• in good condition. The sheets were flawless. I noticed one strain of hair though. But again I can disregard it having all like that in my experience.

I enjoyed eating at Kikufuji, a japanese restaurant which offers a wide array of japanese cuisine. I liked the architecture and the zen like atmosphere in there. We sat on the floor and everything was nice. The waiters were very kind in assisting me since I was not really a fan of japanese foods.

There was also a 24-hour restaurant, Latitude. I liked the food selection and it was very delicious.

The hotel has a fitness centre though

not really that modern and well equipped like Makati Shang. But since the location is close to Mall of Asia, I went to Fitness First to work out.

During that day when I had to finish the transaction for the transcript of my sister, I experienced heavy traffic and long wait at the Foreign Affairs Department office so I decided to get a massage that night. The room massage was superb. I experienced relaxing shiatsu and japanese oil. I slept soundly that night.

Everything was perfect with this hotel. I did not have any bad experience. Just minor flaws but my relaxing stay outweighed the imperfections.

Traders Hotel Manila

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21902600770128/k2311a0219/2.19.09