Rexona body spray
  • I don't like going near to anyone smelly so the same applies for me as well , no one would like to come near me if my body stings
  • First of all the spray has a very masculine smell and gives a great fragrance but the best of all it works throughout the day and thus keeps the body odor far away
  • Every problem has a solution we just need to find the right way

• by niitesh

Rexona anti per spirant body spray, body odor is something which can turn any one off. I don’t like going near to anyone smelly so the same applies for me as well , no one would like to come near me if my body stings.

Living in a very humid and hot places my body sweets quite a

lot and with that it is bound to smell as well.

I need to a good body spray just to keep the odor in control, I used plenty of the body spray but most of them worked for few hours and then again the body starts smelling back.

Finally one of my friends suggested me on using this ...

• great Rexona body spray.

First of all the spray has a very masculine smell and gives a great fragrance but the best of all it works throughout the day and thus keeps the body odor far away.

The fragrance is still there even when I get back from my office and remove my clothes for a hot shower.

The price of body spray is comparatively very cheap to most of the other products I used but it gives me a lasting protection against body odor which the so many other expensive products failed to do so.

Thanks to Rexona body spray I can fight body odor.

Every problem has a solution we just need to find the right way!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902600530128/k2311a0219/2.19.09