Notebook HP Presario V3000  » Laptops  »
Hi-Tech Mall, Kusuma Bangsa 118 Surabaya, Indonesia
  • I bought this notebook around in December 2008
  • Had experienced a problem related to this notebook, which is infected with the virus (I forget the name of the virus) and can not be solved by sharing my antivirus that I use, I have had hard drive format
  • I had to take this notebook to the place I like to format and re-install the operating windows XP and other software that I use for work

• by Atri Supriono

After comparison of rates and classification in accordance with my finances, for the various brand notebook I finally decided to buy a product from HP notebook with the Presario V3000 series. I bought this notebook around in December 2008.

My notebook basic specifications: 1. Inter Processor Core 2 Duo 2. Capacity of 1 GByte RAM

/> 3. Webcam 4. Screen 14.1 ” 5. Brand Sata hard disk, capacity 160 GByte 6. LAN Card, Wirreless Network, Modem, Bluetooth, etc

Until now I feel comfortable from the use of this notebook. I work with this notebook every day Monday through Saturday, from 07.30 hrs until 21:00, pleasure to work while listening to music ...

• with the quality soround, makes me enjoy and not feel tired during the day.

Had experienced a problem related to this notebook, which is infected with the virus (I forget the name of the virus) and can not be solved by sharing my antivirus that I use, I have had hard drive format. In fact

the brand Sata hard disk format with the Windows XP operating system required the driver can not be withdrawn. I had to take this notebook to the place I like to format and re-install the operating windows XP and other software that I use for work.

Recommendations: For the economy class to lower middle and want to buy notebook, please purchase this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631902600520128/k2311a0219/2.19.09