St. Ives Swiss Vanilla Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now, when I saw at the supermarket that St. Ives now comes with Swiss Vanilla extract, I decided to purchased it outrightly
  • I like it when I lather up a small amount on my loofa and I rub it to my skin
  • I think thats the moisturizing agent that makes your body feel supple

• by ibizaspain

There are two scents which I like. Vanilla and lavender. When I had my first St. Ive’s body was, I was so happy with what I experienced. Now, when I saw at the supermarket that St. Ives now comes with Swiss Vanilla extract, I decided to purchased it outrightly.

The body wash comes with a creamy consistency for a more moisturizing feel. The scent is very relaxing. It is

made up of swiss vanilla and has vitamin E for soft skin.

I like it when I lather up a small amount on my loofa and I rub it to my skin. It gives you a very comforting mood while taking a shower. You will have this feeling of almost eating the body wash because of its smell. It makes your skin very soft and rejuvenates it as well. Now ...

• I don’t need to use lotion after showering because the body wash locks in moisture and give total moisturizing feel for your skin. The vitamin E prevents the skin from harmful effect brought about by the elements like wind and fire.

For months that I have been using this body wash, I have felt not only soft skin but total uplift on my confidence. When your skin is soft

and flawless you can always flaunt your body and worry about nothing. Even when I get a massage, the masseur always tell me how soft my skin is. Thanks to St. Ives Body wash.

Just a caveat though, you will have difficulty rinsing after the body wash. It has an ingredient that stays and makes your body slippery. I think thats the moisturizing agent that makes your body feel supple.

St. Ives Swiss Vanilla Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902600511228/k2311a0219/2.19.09