2-10 Home Buyers Warranty of Virginia Inc.  » Business  »
One Denver Highlands 10375 Harvard Ave., Suite 100,Denver Co. 80231
  • I have used this homeowners warranty 2-10 service since I bought this house in 2005
  • I like this service because it covers all appliances in the home and the well, heat pump etc. and protects you from having to pay major repairs for the items
  • I think it is probably worth it to have a service like this if you can afford it

• by snowy

I have used this homeowners warranty 2-10 service since I bought this house in 2005. I like this service because it covers all appliances in the home and the well, heat pump etc. and protects you from having to pay major repairs for the items.

I have used this service three times. One time was to have the liner on my

refrigerator replaced. The other times were to have toliets repaired. The cost of each service was 85.00. The going rate to have professionals come into the home to do the repairs I’m sure was much more. Anyone who has ever used a plumber is aware of the costs.

I had no problems with the professionals that Home Buyers contracted with to ...

• do the repairs. The service is basically easy to use, you simply call the 800 number and give them your service agreement number and they take care of it from there and give you numbers of the appropriate professionals to call to take care of your service.

I think it is probably worth it to have a service like this if

you can afford it. It is somewhat expensive at 485.00 per year, but it can be worth it if you have something expensive in the house that fails such as a well or pump for a well, you might be very happy you have this coverage. I recommend Homebuyers 2-10 warranty. You might find it to be a good investment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411702600230628/k2311a0217/2.17.09