Nestle Nesquik Syrup  » Food  »
  • It tastes like very strong chocolate and it is really delicious, I could eat it by itself but, as I said it is too expensive to waste it that way
  • I prefer to put regular cocoa or cocoa Nesquik in my milk
  • I like this product but I don't buy it very often because it has 281 calories foe 100 grams and also because it is very expensive and it is quite impossible to find it on discount
  • I would recommend this product but not as addition to milk, in my opinion it is perfect for sweets and ice creams, but if you have enough money use it the way you want

• by lorelai

I am a big fan of chocolate and everything made of it so when I saw that Nestlè Nesquik Syrup was out I just had to try it, the good thing is that as it was a new product when I bough it was on a special discount for just 2,99 Euro because usually it costs 4,99 Euro and that’s just little bit too much because you get 400g of the product. I usually use this product when I make cakes and biscuits, on the commercial they say that this product is perfect for milk but

you need too much of it and as it is so expensive it would never be worth of it, but in cakes I use it instead of glaze or to make flowers for the cake to look nicer.

It is also very good with any kind of ice cream but especially with vanilla and stracciatella.

The product is not too liquid but it isn’t too dense either, so it doesn’t slide off the product you put it on, and on the ice cream it freezes so it becomes in between hard and soft.

It is very ...

• good.

It tastes like very strong chocolate and it is really delicious, I could eat it by itself but, as I said it is too expensive to waste it that way.

I prefer to put regular cocoa or cocoa Nesquik in my milk.

But I must say that it is really sweet so I can’t eat much of it.

It comes in a yellow bottle which is turned upside down, and it stands on the brown flat cap.

The cap is of the same color as this cream when you put it in the milk.

On

the bottle there is the mascot of Nesquick which is the brown rabbit.

I like this product but I don’t buy it very often because it has 281 calories foe 100 grams and also because it is very expensive and it is quite impossible to find it on discount.

I would recommend this product but not as addition to milk, in my opinion it is perfect for sweets and ice creams, but if you have enough money use it the way you want.

If you like chocolate I am sure you are going to like Nestlè Nesquik Syrup too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271702600170628/k2311a0217/2.17.09