Aqua Glycolic Hand and Body Lotion
  • One reason I like this lotion is that at 14% alpha hydroxy acid, it is the strongest glycolic compound in a lotion I have been able to find over the counter
  • I believe Aqua Glycolic Lotion is responsible for helping me to control the terrible dryness that occurs in this climate
  • I notice a considerable difference in the texture and resilience in my skin when using this lotion regularly

• by coloradochik

I have used Aqua Glycolic Lotion for about 15 years. One reason I like this lotion is that at 14% alpha hydroxy acid, it is the strongest glycolic compound in a lotion I have been able to find over the counter. I like that this is a pH balanced lotion.

I live

in Colorado at high altitude where it is extremely dry. I fight skin dryness, dehydration, flaking and wrinkles constantly, particularly in winter. I find Aqua Glycolic Lotion go es a long way toward relieving these conditions.

Aqua Glycolic is a fairly lightweight lotion, so I find I do have to use another ...

• richer lotion in addition to this lotion. I simply apply the Aqua Glycolic, wait for a few minutes, then apply the richer lotion. Takes a little extra time, but I find I get better results.

in this climate. I notice a considerable difference in the texture and resilience in my skin when using this lotion regularly.

I find Aqua Glycolic Lotion a little expensive at around $14 a bottle, and not terribly easy to find where I live, but the effort and expense are worth it to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702600160628/k2311a0217/2.17.09