Atkins Advantage Diet Shakes  » Health  »
  • I have tried other brands such as Slim Fast and Zone, but I find I like the Atkins Advantage shakes the best
  • I think Atkins Advantage shakes have a great flavor and they are not too thick to drink easily
  • Of all the diet shakes I have tried, Atkins fits my needs and preferences the best
  • I recommend anyone who uses protein shakes or diet shakes try Atkins Advantage

• by coloradochik

I drink Atkins Advantage Diet Shakes even though I am not on a diet. I have tried other brands such as Slim Fast and Zone, but I find I like the Atkins Advantage shakes the best.

One thing I really like about Atkins Advantage shakes is the taste. These shakes taste less sweet to me than Slim Fast and it

also tastes less chalky than some of the other brands. Zone Diet Shakes have a good flavor, but must be mixed with milk and I have to order them as I cannot buy them where I live in Colorado. I think Atkins Advantage shakes have a great flavor and they are not too thick to drink easily. The ...

• shakes come in vanilla, chocolate and a couple of latte flavors I really like. I find all the flavors pleasant.

The main reason I buy Atkins Advantage shakes is so that I can start the morning with some nutrition when I am in too much a hurry for breakfast. The nutritional content of these shakes is important to me.

Atkins Advantage shakes have 15 grams of protein and the lowest carbohydrate count of any I have tried. This seems to really give me energy and help me not to get hungry before lunch.

Of all the diet shakes I have tried, Atkins fits my needs and preferences the best. I recommend anyone who uses protein shakes or diet shakes try Atkins Advantage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341702600150628/k2311a0217/2.17.09