Emergen-C Vitamin Drink  » Health  »
  • One think I like about Emergen-C is that it comes in several flavors, which are all pleasant to me, and easy to drink
  • I highly recommend Emergen-C to anyone wanting to get their daily vitamin supplements in a convenient, pleasant manner without spending a lot of money

• by coloradochik

I start every morning with Emergen-C vitamin drink and have done so for about five years. I really like Emergen-C and think it is a very effective product.

me, and easy to drink. I sometimes have difficulty swallowing vitamin pills, especially the larger ones. And once I do get them done, it seems like the pills really upset my stomach, especially first thing in the morning. I find Emergen-C really easy to drink and it has never upset my stomach at all. In fact, quite the opposite. I always seem to feel better almost immediately after my drink of Emergen-C. It also seems to give me more energy. I feel like my body absorbs Emergen-C quickly and ...

• Emergen-C Vitamin Drink
      more efficiently than taking a vitamin pill.

I also like that Emergen-C comes in several different formulations. That way I can switch formulas depending on my activities or how I am feeling.

I have tried other liquid vitamin formulas, some of which were very expensive and other which tasted

terrible and were difficult to drink. For me, Emergen-C stands out as a clear leader in taste and drinkability, while also having good value.

I highly recommend Emergen-C to anyone wanting to get their daily vitamin supplements in a convenient, pleasant manner without spending a lot of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341702600140628/k2311a0217/2.17.09