Emergen-C Vitamin Drink
  • One think I like about Emergen-C is that it comes in several flavors, which are all pleasant to me, and easy to drink
  • I highly recommend Emergen-C to anyone wanting to get their daily vitamin supplements in a convenient, pleasant manner without spending a lot of money

• by coloradochik

I start every morning with Emergen-C vitamin drink and have done so for about five years. I really like Emergen-C and think it is a very effective product.

me, and easy to drink. I sometimes have difficulty swallowing vitamin pills, especially the larger ones. And once I do get them done, it seems like the pills really upset my stomach, especially first thing in the morning. I find Emergen-C really easy to drink and it has never upset my stomach at all. In fact, quite the opposite. I always seem to feel better almost immediately after my drink of Emergen-C. It also seems to give me more energy. I feel like my body absorbs Emergen-C quickly and ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341702600140628/k2311a0217/2.17.09