Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza
  • I think this ultra-thin crust is even better than Home Run Inn Pizza's regular crust, although both are good
  • I like that this pizza comes off as light and healthy with a delicious authentic flavor
  • Definitely my new go-to favorite frozen pizza
  • I would definitely recommend Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza to any pizza lover

• by coloradochik

I have purchased a Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza every week for my family since trying it for the first time several months ago.

I think this is excellent frozen pizza. Our family is very particular about pizza and would maybe buy a frozen pizza twice a year. Now we are eating

this pizza every week.

I really appreciate that this pizza has no preservatives, no trans fats and no junk. Even the pepperoni is uncured. But what I really like about this pizza is the taste. I can taste the simple, good quality ingredients.

My new favorite Home Run Inn Pizza ...

• is the ultra-thin crust. Usually, it is very difficult to get good quality in a thin crust frozen pizza. I love this one. After baking, the crust is crispy on the outside, and just a little chewy on the inside. Just the way I like it. I think
        this ultra-thin crust is even better than Home Run Inn Pizza’s regular crust, although both are good. I like that this pizza comes off as light and healthy with a delicious authentic flavor. Definitely my new go-to favorite frozen pizza.

I would definitely recommend Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza to any pizza lover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271702600130628/k2311a0217/2.17.09