Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this Burt's Bees lip balm so much, I have stopped wearing regular lipstick altogether
  • I love the taste of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

• by coloradochik

I like this Burt’s Bees lip balm so much, I have stopped wearing regular lipstick altogether. It is the famous Burt’s Bees balm, but with a hint of color.

I have tried half a dozen of the Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer colors and really like every one. I wear

Fig for everyday and the darker Raisin for evening. I really like that the colors are subtle, but still give my lips definition and color. I do not find the tinted balm sticky or gummy at all, instead very smooth and wears evenly on my lips throughout the day.

One thing I do not usually like about lipstick is the taste - both for me or my poor husband should he decides he wants a kiss! I love the taste of Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer. It is a little bit pepperminty and tastes and feels very fresh ...

• Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
      on my lips.

Burt’s Bees calls this balm Lip Shimmer accurately. It kind of shimmers on my lips. I feel like it gives my lips a healthy look. I like that the color is so subtle, I can apply it anytime without using a mirror.

I really notice that

daily use of this pretty looking lip balm actually makes my lips much healthier. I live in very dry, high altitude Colorado where I constantly fight chapped, cracked lips, especially in winter. If I use Burt’s Bees on a regular basis, I do not have to worry about that at all.

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702600100528/k2311a0217/2.17.09