Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Puff Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this product is amazing and love what it does for my eyes
  • I like this product so much I now carry one of these eye rollers in my briefcase
  • I really recommend this Garnier product to anyone, even men, who experience eye strain or deal with puffiness around their eyes

• by coloradochik

I love this little Garnier product. It is a small bottle with roller to apply liquid around your eyes to refresh and reduce puffiness. I think this product is amazing and love what it does for my eyes.

I use this eye roller first thing in the morning and then in the evening when I feel my eyes are tired and

sometimes puffy. It is not messy or anything. Sometimes I even apply it right over my makeup. I feel an immediate cooling sensation which is so refreshing. I would buy this Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller for that reason alone. However, as an added bonus, I find that this product actually does for me what it advertises!

Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Puff Eye Roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702600090528/k2311a0217/2.17.09