Hama HK-202 in ear headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I like when the cable is even longer but I must admit that I bought this headphones because they were cheap, I paid 2, 79 Euro for them
  • The problem is that I break headphones very often and that's why I buy the cheapest ones
  • As I said these headphones cost 2,99 Euro and I really wonder how much would it cost if there weren't so many plastic and paper peaces
  • I broke at least 5 headphones last year so I had to buy myself new ones and I decided to buy the cheapest ones and also to buy 2 pairs so when I break one I will have another pair
  • I would recommend this headphones to everybody who likes in ear headphones and who don't want to spend a lot of money for them

• by lorelai

The first thing I can tell you about this head phones is that you get a bunch of plastic with it. They come in this really hard plastic container which is difficult to open even with scissors because the plastic is so hard that you have to cut it from all sides. If you just cut it on 1 or two sides and try to pull out the paper you will be surprised how difficult it is to pull that plastic away from the product. And then when you manage to open the plastic there’s another surprise more plastic which actually hold the headphones.

It has holes made purposely for each headphones and the plunger. In the plastic there’s also a blue paper with a woman and a man listening o music using these headphones. At the back of the paper there are 7 white circles where it is written that the headphones have 32oms of impedance, 96db sensitivity, 3,5mm wide plunger, 170mv WBCV which I really don’t know what is, the headphones themselves have 13mm in diameter, 20 to 20,000 Hz of Band Hz and the cable is 1.

1m long. I like when the cable is even longer but I must admit that I bought this headphones because they were cheap, I paid 2, 79 Euro for them. The problem is that I break

headphones very often and that’s why I buy the cheapest ones.

I would really hate to break some expensive ones and sometimes I step on them or I loose the small sponge that protects the ear from the direct effect of the sound from the headphones. Oh yeah, I forgot, and in the plastic there’s more paper, a Note on environmental protection which is actually a white paper where in 16 different European languages you have written that you mustn’t dispose this headphones with domestic waste. As I said these headphones cost 2,99 Euro and I really wonder how much would it cost if there weren’t so many plastic and paper peaces.

I broke at least 5 headphones last year so I had to buy myself new ones and I decided to buy the cheapest ones and also to buy 2 pairs so when I break one I will have another pair. It was really easy to choose among all the different headphones, for me, because all other headphones cost more than twice as much. My father was really surprised to see me buy the cheapest ones because he likes to buy stuff of quality but I know myself better than that and I really don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that I know I would break soon.

The headphones sponge are ...

• black, although I find those white ones much nicer that these black ones I must say that after a while the white sponge around them becomes yellow and then they look dirty, I would really hate to put something dirty in my ears, that’s the reason I never land my headphones to anyone. At least with black they stay black. Maybe the color fades away a little bit but it is much nicer to see pale black sponge than yellow one because the pale gray ones at least don’t look dirty.

The headphones itself are silver gray and have L hama written on the left one and R hama written on the right one so that you knew which one to put in which ear. I never understood what’s the point of this right and left when the these in ear headphones are both the same. When you have those big headphones connected with plastic I understand the point of right and left because the side of the headphones that is connected with the plastic is less open than the one that is not so that it fits better to your ears, but I really don’t know why is important to put the left in ear headphone in the left ear and the right one in the right ear.

The headphones fit perfectly in your ear and

it really takes some time for your ear to start feeling uncomfortable because it has something in it. The sponge is really thin but it is glued to the headphones which is really great in my opinion because it is much more difficult for the sponge to detach from the headphones. I am really satisfied with Hama HK-202 in ear headphones first of all they are cheap and second of all they work perfectly, the sound is clear and loud enough.

I usually watch English movies and TV shows on my computer and as English is not my mother tongue sometimes it isn’t very easy to understand what they are saying but these headphones transmit very clean sound so I don’t have problems with them. I really can’t complain about anything except maybe that I would really like if the cable was at least 50cm longer, and maybe little more thick because this cable is really thin and I am always scare to break it or to make it rift it I pull them out from the stereo or my computer too strong. Hama HK-202 in ear headphones is produced by German Hama Company, but, of course, they are Made in China, as everything is today.

I would recommend this headphones to everybody who likes in ear headphones and who don’t want to spend a lot of money for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161702600070528/k2311a0217/2.17.09