New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS
  • It was not boring and kept me wanting to play until the end
  • I think that this was a great remake of the classic Super Mario Bros

• by brabbit

The New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS is a great game. When I heard it was coming out I was a bit skeptical at first, because the first Super Mario Bros.

was so great. This game has all the bells and whistles, the 3D graphics were

of great quality.

They were very colorful and ran very fluently throughout the game. I also liked the fact that the publisher stuck with the original side scroll view.

The Music in the game sounded great. The story in the game was also very good.

...

• It was not boring and kept me wanting to play until the end. Controlling the characters of the game was excellent! There was no lagging and the button clicks were just like the first Super Mario Bros.

game. I felt right at home while I was maneuvering Mario

around the board.

This game was exciting and it had great replay value. There are countless missions to fulfill when you beat the game.

I think that this was a great remake of the classic Super Mario Bros. game and I am definitely glad that I purchased it.

New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281702599940528/k2311a0217/2.17.09