Allure for Men by Chanel  » Perfume  »

• by ibizaspain

I was scouting for new fragrance and this perfume caught my attention. The apperance like any other Chanel fragrances look so minimal yet the smell is endearing.

I would describe the smell as somewhat heavenly divine. It has a cool scent and a light invigorating twist. The fragrance is basically a manifestation of a sporty guy meets the urbane professional. Two distinct persona but can be merged

in one person.

Again, the smell is not the typical husky smell like the ones from Hugo Boss and the like. When I choose a male scent, it is always unique and not a quintessential aroma all men have. I have been consistent with my choices of perfume and all of those, I got positive reviews. This one is similar to my choices. Not typically male ...

• scent but lingers on your body with so much personality.

At first, the smell is the aroma of mandarin but later on it transcends into a mysterious note which is so sexy and intimate. The last phase of the fragrance is a virile identity yet sugared.

People asked me what my scent was the first day I wore it. When the sun sets, the fragrance also changes

its smell. It will become so sweet and still masculine. I would not forget a sweet chick asking me seductively what I was wearing while I was waiting for my coffee at starbucks. These kind of incidents are my way of testing if the perfume has an excellent smell or not.

Indeed, Allure for Men by Chanel has the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive and fascinating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561702599930528/k2311a0217/2.17.09