Happy Feet Movie  » Movies  »
  • I thought what could they possibly cook up with penguins as characters
  • I found myself singing along and tapping my feet
  • What I liked about the movie was how they made an educational lesson about penguins sound interesting
  • If there was no singing in the movie, I don't think the movie would be half as great as it is
  • There were songs that were not too popular and sounded boring

• by mhii_star

I was babysitting my niece and nephew and they wanted to watch the movie. When I popped the DVD in, I was prepared to get bored. I thought what could they possibly cook up with penguins as characters? But then my interest got stirred up by the opening number.

I found myself singing along and tapping my feet. I actually enjoyed the movie. I didn’t love it but at least I did not fall asleep during the movie.

What I liked about the movie was how they made an educational lesson about penguins sound interesting. The movie is basically just about the life of penguins. They just made it interesting by structuring the movie to be like some kind of a musical movie.

I admit I was bored on some parts because I don’t really watch this type of movie. There were scenes when the conversation just ...

• Happy Feet Movie
      dragged on but the songs made up for it. If there was no singing in the movie, I don’t think the movie would be half as great as it is. It was the singing that kept the movie alive. There were songs that were not too popular and sounded
      boring. It was at these parts of the movie that I found myself grasping the arm of the couch for patience.

But if you want to tame your kids, this would be a great movie. The singing will keep them glued to the screen. The singing and the cute penguin.

Happy Feet Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111702599830528/k2311a0217/2.17.09