Hancock
  • It was played out well two, I think they showed the story in the right events in the right order

• by Brooke

Hacock has Will Smith in it and he plays a superhero. When I first rented the movie, I wanted to see it but it wasn’t a movie that I was that excited about seeing.

Now I am glad that I watched it.

I liked Hancock because it wasn’t all about him being a superhero,

there was actually a good story behind the whole movie.

A lot of superhero movies are just about the superhero and seem kind of stupid to me.

I liked this movie because it was different, it was unique.

There were a couple of parts that were kind of stupid to me but only a ...

• couple of parts.

This movie made me laugh a couple of times, and almost cry in one or two parts.

I wouldn’t even know what type of genre this is, because it had comedy and drama in it.

I’m amazed at how much I really liked the movie.

It was played out well two,

I think they showed the story in the right events in the right order.

In the beginning your interested but then in the middle you really become interested and toward the end you can’t wait to see what happens next.

I was afraid I wasn’t going to like this movie but I liked it a lot.

Hancock
    Andrew Leither says :

I think I have seen this movie, Hancock with Will Smith. He’s a great, excellent actor and he’s played in great, wonderful roles in memorable movies like Men In Black and other movies. I can read reviews here all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111702599820528/k2311a0217/2.17.09