Mitu baby wipe  » Baby care  »
  • I love my littel baby boy so much, he is my angel and my little prince although he love to pee in many place

• by azuchi

I love my littel baby boy so much, he is my angel and my little prince although he love to pee in many place. He is so adorable and cute, and his skin is very tender and smooth. But because he’s

stil a little baby, he don’t know how to care his skin. Many times he play a little dirty makes my wife upset, worrying his heath. But for me, i don’t worry that much because we always have mitu baby wipe at home and we also always bring it along with us.

This baby wipe has a pleasant odor, and contain no alcohol so it is safe for our baby skin. This wet tissue is also very hygiene because it has a good ...

• Mitu baby wipe
      packaging which layered by aluminum foil so the freshness and cleanliness are guarateed. The tissue layer is also very strong, so it can not break easily when we pull it out of the container. A real good quality indeed that make
      me trust it for my little baby safety and cleanliness.

My wife and I also often use this product to clean our hands or even our face after a long journey, and not just feel being clean but we also feel fresh after that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541702599790528/k2311a0217/2.17.09