Iphone
  • Overall I think the Iphone is a fantastic product, that I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat
  • One of the best things about the Iphone is that it is very user friendly
  • The experience I had using Iphone's Safari browser was incredible

• by Evan

Overall I think the Iphone is a fantastic product, that I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. But like anything in this world it has it’s pros and it’s cons. First I am going to start off by talking about the pros.

One of the best things about the Iphone is that it is very user friendly. When

i first took it out of the box i did not have to spend 8 hours learning how to use it.

The Iphone was meant to be a all in one device. Let me tell you how I viewed each part.

The music was excellent for just listing to. It was not so good for working-out because the device ...

• is big.

The experience I had using Iphone’s Safari browser was incredible. It definitely beats Blackberrie’s internet browser.

Another thing I liked about it is some of the apps from the App Store. They were really useful and entertaining.

The email was okay for personal use but not for business. And the phone and camera were

both excellent.

Some of the cons of the Iphone were that the plans are expensive it is generally slow. It is especially slow when their are a lot of apps on it.

If you have big fingers it can take a while to get used to the keyboard. Overall i would have to say that the Iphone is a great phone!!

Iphone
    Crazy52 says :

This bears directly on the mind-body problem. ,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371702599780528/k2311a0217/2.17.09