ULTA store
Clyborn Square, Chicago, IL 60614
  • It's not a credit card, but the card that gives you the best discounts than everywhere around
  • Web-site is also helpful and convenient to use

• by Raritet

I love “ULTA” stores since I got to US. They have this first-aid kit of cosmetics, hair care and perfumes every women needs daily. This combination is especially important for me because when I go to a regular drug store I won’t have a chance to smell some new fabulous expansive perfumes or color my hair roots. On the other side, in stores where they sell nice perfumes I would never find Nitrogenous or cotton

pads. I wouldn’t find them in a hair salon too. But “ULTA” has it all! Even some rare European brands like Bourgeois Cosmetics or Vichy!

But even better thing about “Ulta” - better than its assortment - is an Ulta’s club card! It’s not a credit card, but the card that gives you the best discounts than everywhere around. So many times those magic coupons I’m getting because of the card kept me from ...

• bankruptcy. Few dollars here and few dollars there… Moreover, “Ulta” always has incredible deals - like “buy 1, get 1 free” or “buy 1 and get a gift”. I was buying some expensive shampoos with 50% discount there and never feels better, trust me! After all, once a season they send you a coupon with a gift you got depending on how much you had spent there. For example, spending $300 a season gives you
        a free perfume of your choice. Nooot bad at all, huh? I’ve already gotten the nice collection of perfumes because of “Ulta”.

I didn’t mention service but it has to be mentioned. They keep a golden medium: they never bother you with “over-service”, but every time you need a help somebody is around.

All “Ulta” cosmetics (their own brand) has large pallete of samples.

Web-site is also helpful and convenient to use.

Love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241602599490428/k2311a0216/2.16.09