Non toxic Apple teether by Natursutten  » Baby care  »
  • I am very conscious in all the plastic stuffs/toys that I purchased, the recent recalls of the products make me think on how safe plastic/rubber and almost all toys and baby products nowadays, I had to read every label, of every product I bought
  • I had to run immediately every time because there are times that the things that he picked up are small parts of his sister's toys and I know how full of germs it is

• by Arwen

Hope all mommies could read this review of mine. First, I have been purchasing and buying a lot of stuffs for my baby boy, and I want to be sure that every stuff, every product that my baby has is either safe, high quality, educational, useful and has a reasonable price, Here’s one teether that I had to buy. I am very conscious in all the plastic stuffs/toys that

I purchased, the recent recalls of the products make me think on how safe plastic/rubber and almost all toys and baby products nowadays, I had to read every label, of every product I bought.

This product passed my standards, First this product is BPA free which is already a plus for this product, the design wasn’t very attractive but the shape and the texture was just perfect for my baby. I ...

• got two of these, the same brand, the only difference are the shape and the color. this is really good for my baby’s teething needs, this maybe just a small teether that is usually just taken for granted, but it actually helps babies whenever they feel like biting. It avoids them from chewing other things around them that might be very dangerous.

My baby loves to toss and pick up everything

that he could get his hands on and start chewing it. I had to run immediately every time because there are times that the things that he picked up are small parts of his sister’s toys and I know how full of germs it is. This is not just a teether it’s a savior. This thing could be a bit pricey but at least you have a safe teether for your baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541602599330428/k2311a0216/2.16.09